Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Bad Blogger

Yes that's Me! I have let my blog just sit here since October. So let me try and recap what's been happening since then.
End of October- We went north to my Great Aunt Jo's and Uncle Henry's wedding anniversary and vow renewal. We were also introduce to the sport of Geocaching.
November- I went to mega retreat. Spent the rest of our time at basketball practices.
December- it always comes and goes so fast. Started and completed a scrapbook project based on the 25 days of December. I took one picture of what we did that day and then combined them into a mini album showing what we did the days leading up to Christmas.
January- Spent NYE at the Baker's. We got to share their family traditions. I also started another major scrapbook project- project 365. This project is taking a picture of your life each day for an entire year. So far I have done a pretty good job with keeping up with this major project.
February- I had taken all I could handle at my job at Head Start and I quit! Relief is the word. Instead I started watching a 2 1/2 yr old girl. Wow its been a long time since I had to potty train a child. Basket ball ended and softball has begun.
March- Mega Meet work in full swing.
April- Very cold days and evenings watching softball games. We are thoroughly enjoying Geocaching.
May- The big event -Mega Meet conventions big 1 0. What a great weekend. I am so busy but try to get some shopping in. However after the weekend I realize that I had more items on my list to buy that I never got to. Ah well there's always next year!
June- End of school- Hooray! But our busy summer has started. We are going to Dance classes 2 time a week for the Debutante ball.
July- My baby girl turns 16. Seems like yesterday that she was born. More time spent at dance. Isn't this supposed to be summer break? It's for a great event so we will have summer next year! That brings you up to date.
I will also preparing with pictures of the debutante ball.

No comments: