Saturday, October 18, 2008

Homecoming

She bought her ticket, found a dress she liked and got made into a teenage girl. All I can say is that she looked so beautiful tonight and so grown up.
To get her hair done I took her to the salon and the lady that has been doing my hair for like 20 some years. Karen did my hair for all my formals and my wedding and now she is doing Amber's. So hard to believe. And can I just say that Yes this is just Amber's hair no extra extensions and it cost me $40.



Amber and her friends at the park.



Amber from the back and a close up



In true Amber fashion....
Playing football with Zach and Jeff.

We sent her off to the dance with her camera so hopefully more great pictures of this event. Her group of friends are going bowling after and then a few are headed to a sleep over. We hope she has a great time.

Oh and on a side note she dropped my camera at the park lucky for her it just broke the eye piece. Neil said to save my pennies and buy a new camera. If I would have known I could buy the little camera I have been eyeing this easy I would have dropped the camera myself. I do want to keep my big nice camera but I also want a little one that will fit in my purse.

1 comment:

kategrizz said...

She looks gorgeous! The dress is beautiful - where did you get it?

Love the shot of her playing football in her homecoming dress - too funny - SO Amber!

Miss you!!